Thursday, October 22, 2015

#3 - Charcters



Everyone has someone special in their life that shapes them. It might be a parent, girlfriend, boyfriend, aunt, or teacher. In Jazz's life it was his girlfriend Conny. Conny has been there for Jazz ever since his dad went to jail. She gave him moral support, and without her presence i feel like Jasper would have definitely give into his fathers wishes and would have turned into a serial killer as well. When Conny heard that Jasper had to go with the New York Police officer to help with a crime. She lied to her parents, sneaked out of the house and fought to stay with her boyfriend. A thing i found interesting was revealed alot latter in the story. Jasper noticed that all the people his father murdered were white. So the real reason Jasper was dating Conny was because she was an African. Jasper wanted to have something that wouldn't be taken away easily. He wanted to keep her safe. "Jazz would loose confidence in himself that he wouldn't be able to control who he turned out to be. But Conny was  tough, and firm, and tells him that this is who he is. " I know, there's this stuff buried in you, and you're afraid it will erupt, like it's going to be triggered". He's feels guilty because he has emotions and feelings that are human and not monstrous.

In my life, the person that shaped me was my mom. She has always been there for me and my family. She always put our needs first before her own. She has always been my hero, my bestfriend, my sister. I want to grow up and be like her one day. Whenever i have a problem i can talk to her about anything and she gives me courage and strength to handle it. Without her i would not be half the person i am today. She is the very reason, i am so strong in my faith. Whenever i was loosing hope about anything she would cheer me up and always tell me that if God brings you to the obstacle, he will definitely bring you through it. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful person like her in my life. So who's the person you can't live without? The person that changed your life, and shaped it for the better?




2 comments:

  1. I definitely get where you are coming from with your mom. I think if I had to pick someone it would be my mother as well. Something about moms, they always know what to say and how to fix every problem! By the way, after reading your posts your book sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, yeah you have a good point! Mothers are truly people who guide us into who we are. I feel like the closest people in our lives are the ones that have the most powerful influence on us. You know what they say "'You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." ---Jim Rohn :)

      Delete